Please follow these steps to submit your abstract:
1. Click on this link: https://cm.eusem.org/cmPortal/abstractsubmission/exa/config/normal/redirectconfig/normal/redirectconference/SEEEDMC4
2. Log into MyEUSEM or create a MyEUSEM account
3. Click on add abstract
4. Fill in the submitter info and click on next
5. Add the co-authors of the abstracts and click on next
6 Select the topic of your abstract:
- Cardiovascular and Neurologic Emergencies
- Decision making
- Disaster Medicine
- Resuscitation and Airway
7. Please select your presentation preference and click on next
8. Fill in the title of your abstract
9. Submit your abstract text in the abstract sections:
- Background: an introductory sentence indicating the purpose of the study
- Material and methods : a brief description of relevant experimental procedures
- Results : a summary of the results of the research
- Conclusions: a statement of the main conclusions
Images can be added by clicking on the image button of the abstract sections
10. Please fill in if you have a conflict of interest. If you have a conflict of interest please specify.
11. Submit at least one keyword about your abstract and click on next
12. Please check the overview of the submission and click on 'final submission' to submit it or 'save and close' to save a draft version.
Please note that you can not change your abstract when submitted.
Please note that your abstract does not get automatticly submitted when in draft.
Deadline of the abstract submission: 28/04/2023 6PM CEST
Find here the abstract policy