Register for Free Paediatric symposium
On Wednesday, February 17th we will organize a virtual symposium on COVID-19 and the impact on paediatric EM and child health.
This symposium will be hosted in collaboration with the EPISODES study steering group.
During the symposium we will share the initial results of the EPISODES study; this study looked at the patterns of presentations of children to emergency care across Europe during the SARS-COV-2 pandemic and some 40 sites contributed data to the study. We will invite expert speakers to cover a range of topics related to paediatric emergency medicine and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click here for the full program.
The symposium will be freely accessible for all members of EUSEM as well as participants in the EPISODES study.
If you want to register but you are a EUSEM-member or a participant of the EPISODES study, you can register by applying for EUSEM-membership.
By becoming EUSEM-member you can profit from the following benefits:
- You become part of a well-established network in emergency medicine.
- You are closely involved in the development of emergency medicine in Europe.
- You get a discount on the registration fee for the EUSEM Congress and other events.
- You get a reduction if you want to apply for EBEEM
- You get free access to our learning platform 'EUSEM-Academy'
- And many more...
Click here for more information on EUSEM-membership