21 October 2017
Who is this course for?
- The course is designed for emergency physicians preparing
for Part B of the European Board Examination in Emergency Medicine (EBEEM)
- The purpose is to expose participants to scenarios with the same format as those featured in the Part B exam
- The course aims to provide test-taking strategies that will improve candidate performance
- Please note that only those candidates are eligible taking the Priming Course who have been passed the Part A exam and interested in taking the next Part B exam or re-sit candidates of the Part B exam.
Content and Format
- This intensive one-day course will feature a total of 14 OSCE (structured clinical examination) stations and 7 VIVA (structured oral examination) stations
- Each course participant will play the role of the exam candidate during 3 scenarios and participate or observe during the remaining 18 scenarios
- Focused feedback will be provided after each scenario using structured checklist
EUSEM Member: €425
SIMNOVA DELL’UNIVERSITA’ DEL PIEMONTE ORIENTALE
Via Lanino, 1
Submit your completed application by email to: [email protected]