Who is this course for?
- The course is designed for emergency physicians preparing for Part B of the European Board Examination in Emergency Medicine (EBEEM)
- The purpose is to expose participants to scenarios with the same format as those featured in the Part B exam
- The course aims to provide test-taking strategies that will improve candidate performance
- Please note that only those candidates are eligible taking the Priming Course who have been passed the Part A exam and interested in taking the next Part B exam or re-sit candidates of the Part B exam.
Content and Format
- This intensive one-day course will feature a total of 14 OSCE (structured clinical examination) stations and 7 VIVA (structured oral examination) stations
- Each course participant will play the role of the exam candidate during 3 scenarios and participate or observe during the remaining 18 scenarios
- Focused feedback will be provided after each scenario using structured checklist
EUSEM Member: €425
May 5, 2018
SIMNOVA DELL’UNIVERSITA’ DEL PIEMONTE ORIENTALE
Via Lanino, 1
Travel and Accommodation in Novara
The most convenient airport to use is Milano-Malpensa Airport. From there Novara is 1:15 min train ride or 35 min car ride. For trains see: http://www.trenord.it/EN/
The closest hotel to the simulation centre (4 min walk) is Hotel Europa: http://www.hoteleuropanovara.com/
Please create a MYEUSEM profile at this LINK. If you already have a MYEUSEM profile then you just need to log in to your account.
Creating a MYEUSEM profile is free of charge. After profile is created you can log in to your account and click on the 'EBEEM PART B Priming Course' button and the application process will begin.
We have only 36 seats available at the course, the seats are given on a first come first served basis.
Frequently asked questions:
The visa letter will be downloadable from your course application profile after successful payment. We are not sending it via email, it is automatically generated from the system.
After payment you can click on the button ‘Download visa letter’.
EUSEM membership discount is only applicable if it was purchased before exam registration. No refunds will be made if membership has been purchased later.
- It can be that you can’t register because your MYEUSEM profile is incomplete. Please check if all the required fields are filled in.