Who is this course for?
- The course is designed for emergency physicians preparing for Part B of the European Board Examination in Emergency Medicine (EBEEM)
- This is the only EBEEM preparation course endorsed by The European Board Examination in Emergency Medicine (EBEEM) and the European Society for Emergency Medicine (EUSEM)
- The purpose is to expose participants to scenarios with the same format as those featured in the Part B exam
- The course aims to provide test-taking strategies that will improve candidate performance
Content and Format
- This intensive one-day course will feature a total of 14 OSCE (structured clinical examination) stations and 7 VIVA (structured oral examination) stations
- Each course participant will play the role of the exam candidate during 3 scenarios and participate or observe during the remaining 18 scenarios
- Focused feedback will be provided after each scenario using structured checklist
EUSEM Member: €425
19 October, 2019
Lernzentrum der Charité
Campus Charité Mitte (CCM)
Info on travel and accomodation
- from the 2 major Berlin airports (Tegel & Schoenefeld) easy transport by train to the main train station Berlin
- 10min walk from main train station Berlin
- direct shuttle / local transport to main train station
- plenty of hotels / restaurants / tourist attractions close by
Registration is closed now.
You will have to create a MYEUSEM profile at this LINK. If you already have a MYEUSEM profile then you just need to log in to your account.
Creating a MYEUSEM profile is free of charge. After profile is created you can log in to your account and click on the 'EBEEM PART B Priming Course' button and the application process will begin.
We have only 36 seats available at the course, the seats are given on a first come first served basis.
Terms and conditions
- I may withdraw from the course no less than 8 weeks prior to the date. I understand that if I withdraw, my fee will only be transferred to the next course date and not refunded. If I withdraw less than 8 weeks prior to the course date, I will not be entitled to a seat transfer
- I understand that if my seat is transferred to another date, that I am responsible for paying the difference in fee if there is an increase. The 100 € pre-registration fee has to be paid at each re-sit and it's not refundable.
- I understand that if I do not receive a visa in time to attend the course I am not entitled to a refund or seat transfer.
- I understand that if the course is cancelled for national security reasons EUSEM is not responsible for loss or costs incurred.
- I understand that a seat transfer may only possible in the instance that evidence for serious illness is provided. Evidence will be required to demonstrate the validity of the claim including sick certificates, confirmation from employer about absence of work or similar. The seat transfer is only valid for the next course date.
Frequently asked questions:
The visa letter will be downloadable from your course application profile after successful payment. We are not sending it via email, it is automatically generated from the system.
After payment you can click on the button ‘Download visa letter’.
EUSEM membership discount is only applicable if it was purchased before course registration. No refunds will be made if membership has been purchased later.
- It can be that you can’t register because your MYEUSEM profile is incomplete. Please check if all the required fields are filled in.